This is an opportunity to work alongside Arco Academy to support young people and families to improve issues which are causing poor attendance and behaviour, helping parents to become more engaged with their child’s learning, attainment and aspirations.
School-Home Support (SHS) is a dynamic charity working to ensure every child is in school ready to learn. For over 30 years it has been working with children and young people struggling to stay in school due to a wide range of complex issues. We get children and young people back in school ready to learn, whatever it takes.
- School-Home Support Practitioner – Arco Academy, Camberwell (Alternative Provision Based)
- Location: Arco Academy, Camberwell
- 5 days-a-week – Term time only (plus 4 weeks)
- Fixed term contract for 3 years with potential to extend
- Salary: £24,955 pa, depending upon experience