Arco Academy’s school uniform and PE kit is reflective of our high standards, as well as our creative and unique nature.
Students are expected to wear their Arco Academy uniform with pride and present themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Due to the varying length of placements, our uniform guidelines are divided into two sections.
The items under this section can be un-branded, second-hand and do not need to be purchased from a specific retailer unless clearly stated.
– Plain black trousers are required.
– Pleated Navy blue/black skirts of an acceptable length (at least knee length).
– Long sleeved White/ Black collared shirts, all year round.
– Short sleeved White/ Black collared shirts, for the summer term.
– Arco Academy polo shirts are optional, and to be worn in the summer term only. These are branded
and must be purchased through the Arco Academy Uniform Shop.
Students with placements under 6 weeks may wear their parent school’s PE kit.
– Either plain navy blue/black Jogging bottoms/ shorts/ thermals are required. This can be un-branded and do not have to be purchased from a specific retailer. They may also be second-hand.
– Plain navy blue/black jumper (no hoods). This can be un-branded and does not have to be purchased from a specific retailer. This may also be second-hand.
– Plain navy blue/black top/ t-shirt. This can be un-branded (no big and or offensive logos allowed) and does not have to be purchased from a specific retailer. This may also be second-hand.
– PE shorts are optional. These can be un-branded and do not have to be purchased from a specific retailer. These may also be second-hand.
Students with Placements for 6 Weeks or Longer:
– Arco Academy Performance t-shirt, available in cotton or polyester.
– Arco Academy Tracksuit.
These items can only be purchased from the Arco Academy Uniform Shop.
Hair, Jewellery and Piercings:
Students may be sent home if dressed inappropriately; it is therefore imperative that the following points are adhered to at all times:
- Trousers must always be worn with a belt.
- Hair should not be dyed.
- Jewellery must be removed. Earrings are limited to one per ear. No facial piercings are allowed.
- No nail varnish or nail extensions are permitted, and natural nails are to be kept at a practical length.
The Arco Academy uniform can be purchased here.
To read our Uniform Policy in more depth, please refer to our Behaviour Policy.